Sunday, February 06, 2005

Wait, Wait, Wait - the Kronicles 5

All everyone wants me to do is wait.
Wait, Please wait, Hang on, Just a sec, In a few minutes, Kindly wait, Wait, Wait Wait....
How much can I Wait?

Lets take it one by one...
1.) I was trying to instal the encarta encyclopedia on my newly formatted computer! And I was told to wait. And I was waitng, and waiting and waiting.

2) And then the main point of this post. I've been asking K to read my debate speech and report of our trip to Mumbai, since afternoon and she's been telling me to wait. She claims she has to finish writing some 20 pages, and then she will read my work. And she just keeps writing pages and pages and keeps asking me to wait and wait. She probably will finish her little work only when my teeth fall off. And I think only my grandchildren will review my work. And frankly speaking, all her work looks the same to me.... I've been reading those pages of written matter and all over are sprawled acronyms and words that keep repeating, and repeating and the same thing over and over again.... and for that I have to wait!!

Poor Me... give me some sympathy people, and pray that K finishes her work before I become an angel!
Why does she keep saying "give me some time" why can't she say "give me a lifetime" ????????

4 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, February 07, 2005, Blogger Sudhakar said...

lol. Wait for my comments :)

 
At 6:59 PM, February 07, 2005, Blogger S m i t h a said...

oh my poor little uncared pearl. waiting huh? even i have waited too long. its takes one to know one. so lets join and party... psst: we'll leave everyone who made u wait behind. what say?

 
At 10:50 PM, February 07, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Now Smitha, don't get me started out on Pearl's blog.........!! What have you been waiting for, btw mister? Am I thinking on the Right track????

 
At 10:51 PM, February 07, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

And you wanna have a party w'out me.... okay! I'll party w'out you guys while you party w'out me :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home