Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas

Ho ho ho,
Merry Christmas people.

You know what K's telling me right now, "some people can't spell". What am I supposed to do if she can't spell??

And K, I want a Christmas present. I've been telling you since the last one month. And yes, now I want a double treat, one for Christmas and the other for the time I will repay your thousands of rupees ;-)

Love ya all,
Sayonara (somehow, right now I'am liking its sound)

Btw, K and Bond have been formatting and re-formatting, installing and uninstalling, and then again, formatting and re-reformatting, then installing and uninstalling, formatting and re-formatting, and doing all sorts of stuff with the comp, so half the stuff is still uninstalled, so I'am unable to scan my trip pictures. As soon as I'am, I will post them with a fresh new post.

Also, K wants to post about some crabs... God save her readers!!!

8 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, December 27, 2004, Blogger S m i t h a said...

Merry Christmas to you too.
And a Happy New Year, kiddo!
You can spell alright, do not let anyone tell you otherwise. ok?

 
At 8:12 PM, December 27, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

 
At 9:18 PM, December 28, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

K, Where is the crab post? Is it going to be like the frog post?

 
At 10:48 PM, December 28, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Sudhakar, the crab post will be different.

But before that I need to download a picture from the camera (the crabs!!) and for that some software needs to be installed, and I do not want to further venture into my woes with the computer :-)

 
At 11:52 AM, December 29, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

Hey Bhaiyya and Sudhakar, Thank you for the wishes! Happy New year to you too!!!

And Bhaiyya, I will NEVER let K tell me I can't spell. Not to worry, I know how to take care of big bullies like her.

And Sudhakar, from the kind of photo's K's been taking and asking me to take for her, I can assure you that the crab post is going to be an absurd one.

 
At 12:33 PM, December 29, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Pearl, K is a big bully? R u serious? Thought that she is a good eldy sis to u.

K, u can name the post as "Crabs, an absurd post!" " :)

 
At 10:43 PM, January 05, 2005, Blogger Abdul Bijur V.A. said...

Reminded me of this article i once wrote :

http://www.ubersite.com/m/41829

nice blog!

 
At 12:08 PM, January 07, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Abdul, friends are definitely worth more than letters... btw, "alphabets" is wrong... because your alphabet is the set of all letters.

And thanks for the "nice blog".... Pearl has no manners (Pearl- :p), so I do that good work of thanking you on her behalf and welcoming you on board!

Cheers,
K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home