Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Rajasthan Files 1

So lets start from the very beginning. A very good place to start. When we read we begin with ABC, when we sing we begin with…Hey wait a minute. This is about m trip. So lets start all over again.

Here you read all about preparations and making lots and lots of plans. And all of you know that Mags and me went together for shopping. And Chivda had separated me and Mags during the train journeys.

Now here comes the twist in the story. One girl from our group wanted to go to Mag’s group, and so Ladoo let Mags come to my group. So now everything is fine… we are moving on and on ando n and on and… well, we’re still moving on! The train started at around six forty. Can you imagine my nightmare at bedtime?

I anyways can never sleep in the train.
Our seat nos were 1-6, right near the bathroom and door. And
My seat no. was 4!!

How could I sleep? What if I got pasted? But I did not, infact I myself did the pasting!!!! (btw for the illiterate ones, maybe like all of you, the term ‘pasting’ means putting tooth paste all over someone’s face, or ‘getting pasted’ means someone coming and putting paste over you). And poor Mags, she wanted to sleep, but the girl on seat no. 6 was also awake and we were both talking for quite some time, fell asleep in due course only to find ourselves at Surat! Around five I woke Mags, but she yelled at me like my Mummy and went back to sleep. Again at six thirty I woke her, but she started yelling. So I waited till seven, but again she wanted to sleep. But she had to wake up at the end, and she did! Once Mags was ready she started telling everyone how I kept her awake. Gawwwd. She slept like a log. How much will she sleep??

It was a fun trip, lotsa songs and games and sleeping and talking and photography! But the best part of this trip was that I had stood at the door of the train when everyone was asleep! That takes the cake!! To end this section, enjoy the beautiful mountains which I believe are the Aravalies.

12 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, December 14, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Pearl, I just read ur post(http://precious-pearl.blogspot.com/2004/11/random-badd-badd.html). It is interesting..

 
At 3:59 PM, December 15, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

Sudhakar, thank you! But what about this one????????????????

 
At 4:07 PM, December 15, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Nice post baby!
Nice Picture, and all that ;-)

 
At 7:16 PM, December 15, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Pearl..
"But the best part of this trip was that I had stood at the door of the train when everyone was asleep! That takes the cake!! "
Is something hidden in that statement? I couldn't see anything spl. to be noted in that. :(

 
At 10:13 AM, December 17, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Sudhakar, maybe it has somethign to do with the fact that she's never done that before! A fist time experience :-)

 
At 2:32 PM, December 17, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

K, Oh! Yeah.. It will be really good to stand at the door and enjoy the wind brushing all over one's body.

Pearl, Now I understand why u liked that :) What happened to Kronicles series u promised us?

 
At 6:25 PM, December 17, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

Sudhakar, yeah it was great! Freedom, Joy, Happiness!

You know what? In my 13.5 years of existence i've never been allowed to do that. Poor Me, but no more, because I did it! (And much before Didi.... she did it for the first time when she was 20! )

 
At 7:58 AM, December 19, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

>>>What happened to Kronicles series u promised us?

This Sudhakar na, all he wants is a peep into others lives :p What happened to the 2004 a love story that you promised us?

 
At 12:18 PM, December 20, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

K, "What happened to the 2004 a love story that you promised us?" >> Coming soon. U will be disappointed to read what happened in real versus what is being built up until now.

 
At 3:31 PM, December 20, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

We will see... maybe after reading what you write we could spice it up a little in the comments box!

 
At 5:02 PM, December 20, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

K, Even if u won't spice it up, there are people who will do it for sure like Smaraa & PK.

 
At 8:12 PM, December 20, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

K, As I promised, the "2004, a(?) love story" is posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home