Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Keeping with the Tradition

Ladies, gentlemen and the august readership of Pearl's blog. As you would be aware, my name's on the side bar there but haven't seen many posts from me here... not posts that really matter, atleast!

You would also be aware of the tradition that the blog follows to rip apart my personal life piece by piece making it an open blog for all to read. I shall now proceed to retun the favour to Precious little Pearl! Here come, the Pearl Chronicles!


#1
Ever since the "i'll make you warm" conversation Pearl has caught this compulsion to over hear every conversation when she's out on the road. So based on the conversations, we have "the Punjabi monkey" the "XYZ idiot" that could translate into XYZ Ass, Donkey etc.

Today the kid was walking on, and there's this dog running round and round, like he was on a merry-go-round! And then there were our assorted Monkeys, Donkeys and then there was me! Having braved the dogs that pounced on the kid a few days ago, and to bear with a pigeon for a sister who tells her to ignore them and walk, a totally frustrated Pearl comes up with

Where am I?
It doesn't help that the dog is running all around
And there are a mixture of Donkeys and Monkeys
And you, also have to be the pigeon right now, right here


And now for the punch line

Is this an animal farm?????

4 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, January 11, 2005, Blogger Sudhakar said...

K, pigeon == peace and u?

 
At 1:17 PM, January 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sudhakar, I'm known to be generally non-violent!!

Kathak
(can;t sign in to my account from college, so i'm posting anonymously)

 
At 2:51 PM, January 14, 2005, Blogger Pearl said...

Oh K darling!!!

Sudhakar, she's non-violent in all her endevours except those involving me. A total two-faced idiot she is.
1. She pushes me into dogs
2. She pushes me off the road onto the caccha road
3. she pushes me off the bed
There are many more, but I will stop here!

 
At 12:51 PM, January 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor K. I completely sympathise with her and support her in her endeavours since I have been the victim of a younger sibling attack many a time. :D You probably pull K into all the trouble which is why you get the pushes back. ;) But oh well! I won't say anything further my precious pearl.
Love
Noodles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home