Wednesday, December 01, 2004

A useless post

I've come across bloggers. Most of them (that I've come across) are mail... sorry male.

Then I came across a female blogger. Like a girl and all.

Then I told Kathak, "Didi... here's a female blogger"

Then She, who must not be named said, "Err... and I am..... ?"

"You're a freak... and freaks are neither male's nor females. They can't be classified. Not under any such category. Its a third category all together"

Silence. Dead Silence. She didn't even laugh
Never mind... Like *she who must not be named although I named her once in this post* would say - Tomorrow is another day!

9 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, December 01, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

May be *she who must not be named* didn't laugh but I laughed all the way :)

 
At 11:03 PM, December 02, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

Thanks for appreciating it. Don't you think some people need a life+sense of humour??

 
At 12:49 PM, December 03, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Pearl.. But we can't say "Get a life" and "Can't u laugh at my comment?" at the same time. LOL

 
At 3:52 PM, December 03, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Sudhakar, of course you can't.

Now if you say, Can't u laugh at my comment?I'll say, go get a life losers!
:D

 
At 3:52 PM, December 03, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

But then then then, both statements have been said. Never mind who said what to whom ;-)

 
At 6:46 PM, December 03, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Too bad...

 
At 2:20 PM, December 04, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

Whats too bad?

 
At 11:29 AM, December 06, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Too bad to see the comment from K. ("Can't u laugh at my comment?I'll say, go get a life losers!
")

 
At 2:45 PM, December 06, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Now you got me wondering... what so bad about it?

I swear I didn't do anything, I didn't say anything, I didn't hear anything.... I just wrote the comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home