Friday, December 03, 2004

RSP is Dangerous

Ta daa!! I'm into my RSP final platoon. Yeah! Rejoice. I'm so excited. I just came home a few minutes ago, and my heart is till jumping. I couldn't even ride back home properly. First of all, I was unable to even get out of my school gate. Then I was peddling so fast. But my friend managed to keep up with the speed. Then nothing happend, but I managed to land my self into a pile of gravel and almost fell down. But, but, but, the angels were smiling down on me and yet again, I was out of it safely. Then for some time I rode quite normally except for the fact I was a liitle too fast. Thank goodness my dad was not there. He would have prohibited me from riding my bike again. Then yet again, something went wrong. I almost dropped me and my bike on my friend. She was so terrified. Poor baby!

But this was the most...um...I don't know what adjective to use...funny or scary part of it all. Our school bus came along and stopped one lane before my lane. That is a very narrow part, so I had to stop my bike because I was unable to go from the right due to some cars. There were these two thelewalas, I mean the ones with the haath gadis in front of us. My friends from the bus waved out, and I also very happily waved out to them. I did not use my brakes and went and hit one of the thelewala. I hit his leg, but he was able to walk, so I conclude that he musn't have got hurt badly. And then i didn't give him a single chance to speak a word till he went, I just kept saying Sorry. He also gave moi such a dirty and scary look na. And after that I just came home. Alive.

And Kathak laughed, when I narrated this to her!

Btw... I pukka promise will post the Rajasthan Files soon enough!

6 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, December 03, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Atlast *she who must not be named* laughed.. good!!!

 
At 2:51 PM, December 04, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

This is a rolling on the floor laughing wildly moment!

The only time this year her highness decides to goto school cycling, we get a I couldn't even ride back home properlySome People........ :p

 
At 9:16 AM, December 05, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

What do you think of yourself K?? Who went to school on cycle during the rainy days this year and got wet?? And then one day MnM saw me wet and you had to get me a change. And then who went to school alone when Snails was the bell ringer?? And everyday I used to come home angry. And even if you say that in the last two weeks of the new term I went only once, then again you're wrong. I went twice!! Zhing Bang.

 
At 7:22 PM, December 05, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Get a life! And we'll fight off the blog.

Although for those who've been following it up, Her Highness had me to drop her to school practically every single day. Just a week or so of June, and no more than a couple of days in July did she use teh cycle!

 
At 7:25 PM, December 07, 2004, Blogger S m i t h a said...

Hey, where are you? New posts guarantees new comments & new friends!

 
At 4:03 PM, December 08, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

Bhaiyya, I'm still alive, despite Kathak "hearing her engine" and "testing her brakes". And I so despearately want to post but I will not till I don't post the Rajasthan files, otherwise I'll keep posting the Kronicles and other such stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home