Thursday, January 20, 2005

Pearl Returns, with the Kronicles - 4

Hi there all you lovely people

Pearl is back
Back again
Yes she's back
Back again

With the Kronicles, part 4

Kathak is obsessed. Not with her weight which she should be, but with everyone else growing fat.

There were these people coming over for dinner, and mom's asking K to help her decide the menu. And after sometime, after some deep contemplation K says "Don't make paneer and fried alu sabji, the guy will grow fat"

And then there was the Punjabi Monkey. We were on what K calls the merry go round, and were lazily strolling and chatting when this fellow, the Punjabi Monkey after a jog which according to K (and her *informed sources* ) was for some 30 minutes interlaced with walking, this guy suddenly sits down and starts SMSing someone or playing a game, at I guess 11:30 or so in the night. And K suddenly out of the blue goes like "Hell... he'll put on weight on his butts, tell him to stroll for sometime before sitting" And my sweet little K was so worried, like it was her putting on the fat and not the Punjabi Monkey!

Oh well K, Chillax !! And he's got his girlfriend/mother/wife to worry for him !!

9 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, January 21, 2005, Blogger S m i t h a said...

LOL..ha ha ha ha ha ha...cant stop laughing :D
wonderful Kronicle to come back! welcome back!!

 
At 12:46 PM, January 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pearl, K probably is such an immensely wonderful and nice person that she is concerned for the whole world which is she is my friend. Actually added to being that she has to be crazy insane and has to know everybody is entitled to my opinion too! ;) Or then maybe K intends to be a calorie saving superwoman. But excellent post little one. :P (Just kidding)
Love
Noodles

 
At 6:52 PM, January 23, 2005, Blogger Pearl said...

Bhaiyya, thank you!
So who were you laughing at? Me or Didi?
And before you answer remember, it better not be me

Noodles, Thanks my Romeo! K is a crazy one, you are a crazy one, and this bhaiyya's also a crazy one! (Bhaiyya remember, you were NOT laughing at me)

 
At 7:38 PM, January 23, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Noodle is a thief.
"Everyone is entitled to my opinion" is MY signature statement.

Mine
It belongs to me
To Kathak
To Kathak's Alter Ego
To the real me
and the false me
and the whatever me
And to Me
I, Me, Myself
or something like that

Love ya thief and meet me some day!
I have HOT gossip for you!
(Don't believe me, I could be luring you to in a trap, but then again, maybe not)

Muuuahhhhhhhhhh
Kathak!

 
At 7:40 PM, January 23, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Smitha Laughing at me?
I knew the 5% would come in somewhere.... damn! The world is so unfair. And now I love Tarzan 105%, all the more. Like more 105% than 105%, or something like that

 
At 7:13 PM, January 24, 2005, Blogger S m i t h a said...

My precious pearl... of course i was laughing at K.
And K, please give it a rest. i assure u, it is 100% both way...no less/no more. and i hate Tarzan for taking away for what is mine.

 
At 6:15 AM, January 25, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Smitha, :p
And don't say anything to Tarzan, he's a really nice guy!

 
At 10:24 AM, January 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well my precious pearl. Since Kathak seems to have taken to accusing me!! I will most certainly agree with you! And after all, can I disagree with my Juliet??
And as for K, well I borrowed your thoughts for a while cause after all can all of us poor mortals have a psycho brain like you engineers??? ;) We are so throughly normal that it ain't possible da'ling!! Well take care and ta da! Will sip the hot gossip only after the 12th of Feb which is when my exams get over and I get Two whole weeks of glorious holidays. Keep it cooking and hot until then!! Else you'll stuff it in the refrigerator and I'll get the gossip freezing cold!!! brrrrrrr.........
Noodles
(C'est mon identite)

 
At 10:33 AM, February 01, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Damn... Pearl is everyone's "precious pearl"
And me....?
I'm a nobody!
I'm just K. J
ust K.
Just another letter from the english alphabet.
Just K.
I feel so hurt right now.
I could cry.
In fact, I am crying, all you wicked people out there.

No... I will not cry. Otherwise all your motives will be achieved.
I shall survive.
I will emerge a winner in spite of whatever you wicked people do.
Go losers, go die

Or if you're afraid of death, come love me !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home