Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Overheard.... OR.... The Chronicles #2, of She who must not be named

I know I got to write about the Rajasthan tour, but not now. First read this.

This is what I heard a man yelling into his cell to his wife/girlfriend. Me and she who must not be named, and her friend had gone for a short walk, and then later upto the baniya to buy gud. A man in a yellow t-shirt, which 'she who must not be named' and friend say is red, passed us. And this is what he told the mysterious creature.

"Don't worry if you're feeling cold. I'm there for you. I will make you warm."
But the question is how??

The rest of it, we were unable to hear. But I'm quite sure it would have been quite interesting.

Also I wonder when 'she who must not be named' will stop embarrassing me. As it is, 'she who must not be named', can burst into peels of laughter in no time. And here, as soon as she heard this she burst out laughing in the middle of the road - right there! I just hope Mr. Yellow Shirt (or red as 'she who must not be named' and her friend claim) was busy on the phone and did not notice it. But it doesn't end here. The rest of the walk, 'she who must not be named' and her friend were cracking silly jokes about the man's disappearance.

Joke 1:
SWMNBN: Where's the man? Why did he disappear?
Her Friend: He must have gone to make her warm

And the rest of them i.e joke 2,3,4,5..... are all variants of the same!

But how can it end here????

Joke lost-count: (The next day, i.e. yesterday)
SWMNBN: Yaar, woh red kahin dikhai nahi de raha hai (That guy in the red is no where to be seen)
Friend: Wahin hoga, making her warm

Whats up today.... I'll find out and let you know ;-)

8 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, November 24, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

1. R u sure that the other side is a she? (I always play as Devil's advocate, exploring the other unpopular perspectives).
2. "Nonstop nonsense" is what I think of when I read ur post.
3. Red (The Bad Colour) & Yellow (The Colour that protects) is what u r trying to mean? - Ofcourse I understood the parallels with the film "The Village".
4. Overall a nice piece to read!!!

 
At 6:09 PM, November 24, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Or did I got more than what u wanted to tell others?

 
At 6:21 PM, November 24, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Sudhakar,

1. She had put certain other alternatives like 'gay partner' amongst others which I asked her to edit out.
2. There are no parallels with any movie. Me and my friend are sure the guy was in red, Pearl still claims he was wearing yellow. Its 2 against 1, as of now.... or till we find the guy again and ask him to clarify. You sure, you not working too much?

 
At 8:57 PM, November 24, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

K.. I am not working too much that's y I cud think more. "she who must not be named" is similar to "Those We Do Not Speak Of". Thats y I related them.

 
At 1:36 AM, November 25, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Sudhakar, I thought the 3.4 GHz made you process a all the data you could have at hand with 1GB... co-relating too much, too fast ;)

I haven't heard of the movie, let alone see it. I doubt if she's seen it either, so there were no intentional parallels with the movie!

 
At 11:46 AM, November 25, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

*sobs* Those system group are too lazy|busy to install the new 3.4G m/c for me. I can only admire its looks until monday. Since I won't be going to office on friday too. Our whole group is going on a Footloose program to a place called "Cauvery Fishing Camp". Expecting to have some fun there. Willl write about it in my blog soon.

 
At 7:26 PM, November 25, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Kathak & Pearl, If u haven't seen that movie yet, plz see it once. It's too good.

 
At 12:08 AM, November 26, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

lol! And have fun in the weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home