Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Random Badd Badd....

During these never ending two weeks so many many things happened... like I got quite a few heart attacks. I'm going on a school tour to Rajasthan. A lot of the heart attacks were concerning this trip.

1. Kathak was surprised/bewildered that I may not have access to the internet for a little over a week. (That's just soooo suprising. Truly, it is!!)

2. During the train journey, we travel in groups. So our dearest teacher Laddoo played the devil, and as she decided the groups, me and my best friend were in separate groups. But we were all travelling in the same boggie so it' okay. But again Chivda (a.k.a Laddoo) found a new way to separate us.... she put us in separate boggies. And Mags and I were supposed to take care of each other. But there were so many others going on the trip, so its okay! But then again, me and Mags have been friends since we were born... so......... ! I'll miss you Mags, take care, its just a question of 24 hours!

3. K didn't study for her pracs and vivas well in advance as always, so she kept up during the nights. And so yesterday night slept for over 14 hours together. And now she just can't get back to sleep so she's making wild plans of going out in the night at 3 for a nice long drive. God help her.

4. The day my exam ended I actually wanted to go home and study. But Mags came to save the day!

But then again, there were nice things happening as well.
1. Me and Mags went together for shopping and had sooooo much fun.

2. I had my maiden chat. I'm not sorry K, I realised chatting can be fun and thanks Bhaiyya.

3. My Mummy is finally knitting me a sweater after so much of flattering+requests.

Then there were funny things happening as well.
1. I saw an episode of Indian Idol. It was so funny... the way it all went.

2. When me and Mags went shopping everything seemed to be funny. The way her bro was behaving, the way our Mother's didn't like anything we bought and the way people were behaving.

And now for some Random Stuff
1. I don't want to really classify it as a good or bad thougt. I got K a birthday present the day I went with Mags and irritating cum irritated Mummies + Mags irritating brother.

2. Me and my friends were making a project on endangered species for EVS. (We must have practical sessions as far as EVS is concerned. It's as boring as it can get. Are you listening Pari? What about your petition plans?) We've finished only half of it. For a part of it, we mounted animal models on a board. So then K is telling me with a very absurd voice about the animals we haven't yet mounted on the board. And about how incomplete the project is. She actually goes all sing song about the animals... Sheesh didi, grow up! ;-)

Special Report 24X7:
The greatest person to ever walk the earth leaves for Rajasthan tomorrow evening. You can catch her at Pune Railway Station, but please do not carry autograph books, she'll be a little too busy, but can reply to your 'hi's' and 'what a pleasure to meet you ma'am'. Again, you can catch on the Rjasthan files after she returns on the eleventh.

Behind the scenes 24X7:
I shall keep all of you well informed about K.
These days, instead of concentrating on her BE project, K is concentrating more on the art of imitating those high power motor bikes, and how it starts, increases its speed rapidly, uses the boosters, and finally comes to a screaching halt.

I conclude with a prayer:
God, God, God...
I searched here, I searched there,
I searched everywhere.
But I never found it.
I want to do something,
So that the world remembers me,
I want to do something for humanity,
So that I can die a peaceful death.
Everyone says you are in people,
So in searched in myself for you.
When I have found you,
I request you to give me some brains,
So that I can give it to Kathak.
Give me the sensibility that can be given to Kathak, which she really needs.
And give me the strenght to endure her craziness.


B-bye all you nice people. (Nice because you read my blog). I'll miss ya a lot,

Love,
Pearl.

3 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, November 02, 2004, Blogger S m i t h a said...

lol...the poem was just too good. way to go, Pearl!
Have a trip filled with fun & frolic!
- The Bhaiyya

 
At 9:24 AM, November 02, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

Hey Bhaiyya! I'm glad you liked the poem, I wrote it myself. K thought it was some sort of a copy+paste with minor modifications... But it wasn't!

I'll surely have a fun+frolic filled trip, even if you didn't ask me to. But now that you have asked me to, I definitely will... can't disappoint anyone who likes my poetry and reads my blog!!!

 
At 4:50 AM, November 10, 2004, Blogger S m i t h a said...

I'm looking forward to the `Rajashtan Chronicles` when u r back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home