Monday, November 15, 2004

Kkkkkkkkkkkk?

I have a question.
Did Frito-Lay India name "Kurkure" after consulting Kekta Kapoor's astrologer?

This is by far, (according to the 21 year old K and her friends who gave it) the best gift she received! And her b'day surprise, because the other gift (Digital Fortress by Dan Brown) she had asked for.



Anyone wanting a higher resolution picture (640*480, 800*600, 1600*1200, your default resolution no higher than 2272*1704) mail me at the address on my profile. That way atleast, I'll get some mails in my mailbox!! And, anyone wondering what this is all about and stuff, you could check out the blogs of Kathak and Dan, and you may be able to figure out their love for kurkure. All I know is that it started off during some RMT (I don't know what that is) lecture where these idiots were eating kurkure. And then Dan interviewed Kathak (using the voice recorder of her 5140)... I even heard the recording!

Dan (D): Hi Kathak, tell me something about your fav food.
Kathak (K): What food do you want to know about?

D: Okay, tell me about kurkure.
K: Kurkure?
D: Ya, kurkure
K: You see, kurkure is the food which we eat during this (RMT) lecture .
D: Okay, and why do you like it so much?
K: Thats because, we get to eat it during the lecture!
D: Okay. And how often do you have this lecture?
K: Every Tuesday, 1:30 to 3:30
D: So, you eat kurkure only once a week?
K: Well, we try to eat kurkure only once a week. (??????????)
D: Okay. And... ummm... whom do you eat it with?
K: I've got this big friends. (Maybe she means big group of friends). Dan, and then then then is.. wait a minute, you're interviewing me, why do you want to know I eat kurkure with you?
D: Okay.... hahahahahahaha.... what else, what else do you eat????
K: What do you want to know about? (Why does she always need specific questions?)
D: OKay. Tell me about chocolates?
K: Chocolates.... okay.... I like Mon Cherry. Mon Cherry is chocolate with a cherry and vine. And the vine and the cherry and the chocolate together taste just awesome.

(Snipped off some part of the interview)

D: And now tell me about the subject you like the most.
K: I like RMT the most.
K: You want to know why I like RMT the most??
K: I'll tell you, I'll tell you, I'll tell you. (Chillax K, she's interviewing you to hear you out)
D: I know why you like RMT the most.
K: I'll tell you, i'll tell you...........
D: Okay... go ahead.
K: It's because we get to eat kurkure!! (Phew!)
D: And tell me something about your RMT prof.
K: Our RMT prof, can't see anything, and he can't hear anything.... so we get to eat kurkure!!!!

(Never mind the remaining interview, I'm sure you know how it would have progressed, only to end with a "Now its the time to eat Kurkure.... !")

So, people.... what's your verdict???

I think

1. 'Frito-Lay India' should pay these idiots for the free advertising they're getting.
2. K and Dan need to get a life, because somewhere K spoke of Kurkure+Ice-cream+Chocolates together.
3: Dan should never conduct an interview. K should never give interviews.
4. Whats with the invasion of K?

4 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, November 15, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous comment to give an illusion of traffic on Pearl's blog!

:D
:D

Cheers,
Moi! (Guess who I am.... don't!)

 
At 4:02 AM, November 16, 2004, Blogger S m i t h a said...

LOL. Made my day!
Thanks, Pearl.

K & Dan, have u made Pearl ur public-relations manager. She is doing quite a job!

 
At 11:08 AM, November 16, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Smitha,
I wonder what she's on, but whatever it is, it definitely is life-enhancing stuff! And serves the dual purpose of public relations management!

 
At 8:39 PM, November 16, 2004, Blogger Daneshia said...

You should really tell Frito-Lay to pay us, as that money will add up to our Kurkure fund and help us buy even more packs of Kurkure!!!

For those who are interested, there's a Maharashtrian surname - "Kurkure"! (K, remember seeing it on an RMT project report?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home