Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Muaaaaahhhhhh people on the road!!!

Did you all know that I have this wonderfully insane sister? For instance, she always likes booing people on the road, or blowing kisses, or waving out to them or even talking to them, by addressing them as "red gadi wale uncle", "blue truck wale uncle", "motorcycle wale uncle", "cycle uncle", and so on and so forth, including any on the spot crappy name she can think of. Fortunately, actually hopefully people do not hear her! Like the other day she calls out, "Arrey yellow zen wale uncle, wait... mein aa rahi hoon!" But that's normal.

Another other day she was going to drop me to class when one of my friend's passed by. I waved out to her and she waved back to me. Now my sister didn't realise she was my friend, and that I had waved out to her. So just as she always does, she waved out to her thinking that girl was insane and according to Kathak, was randomly waving out to people.

I am sure that there cannot be anyone else as affected as Kathak, but I guess she doesn't!

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, October 13, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Thanks a lot my dear little Pearl for the publicity!

And if you think I'm being sarcastic, you needn't think again!

:-)

 
At 4:11 AM, October 16, 2004, Blogger S m i t h a said...

Pearl, take it from me... ur sis is more insane that u know.
My index finger is getting short by hitting the refresh button! new posts please.
r u a Harry Potter fan?

 
At 12:18 PM, October 17, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

No uncle. I know better. I know kathak for the past thirteen years. Now you don't know that right before my Hindi exam she's making me learn, "Keshav Rao Bhadwe Chowk", and "Sunday is race day". And I will try to post but i'm helpless. It's difiult to learn "Ek Kiran", so I cannot post for the next two weeks. But still comment on MY blog. I'll reply when I'm not studying, because I got my half yearly exams from tomorrow.

As far as Harry Potter is concerned he's fine. I don't particularly like him. I've seen all three movies, but after I read the third harry potter book, the first and the last I'll ever read, I vowed not to read another. I'ts just too long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home