Sunday, October 10, 2004

Hello World

Hello world,

How are you? Whats new in life? Hows life treating you?
As for me,

  1. I'm fine, thanks for asking
  2. I've finally landed here, all inspired and all by my wonderful big sister and a bunch of freaks.
  3. Life's been good to me, wonder what I did in my past life!

See ya guys, soon.

Love you all!
Muuuuaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Pearl

P.S: Kathak even agreed to guest post on my blog, now is she nice or is she nice, or is she nice???????

5 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, October 10, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome precious pearl!

Me-myself

 
At 1:12 AM, October 12, 2004, Blogger S m i t h a said...

Welcome Pearl. No doubt i see a star rising. Im happy that im one of the three Magi.
Im sure ur big sis will mentor u just fine.

 
At 8:05 AM, October 12, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

Thank You, O wise man, guided by the light from the story teller!

What do you bring for me?
gold?
frankincense?
myrrh?

 
At 8:50 PM, October 12, 2004, Blogger S m i t h a said...

Lo and behold! For i haventh got Gold or such worldly valuables... but the most precious gift of all.. *wisdom*
and im here to impart knowledge upon u. see, u already learnt what were the magi's gift to Jesus. Read this wonderful short story by O'Henry...one of my favourites

http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/GifMag.shtml

i sound like ur teachers, dont i? never mind..

 
At 10:39 PM, October 12, 2004, Blogger Pearl said...

Uncle, uncle, uncle...
Thank you so very much. I liked the story, and you know what... I always appreciate advice and guidance from an old magi!

If it interests you, (or as Kathak would say, or even if it doesn't), I like good teachers and I make a great student!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home