Saturday, September 24, 2005

The typist from hell

She's mad. She hates Paneer and Chocolates with nuts. and she types just about anything under the sun. She's even typing this then hyphen, her own - what is "ninda" in english, whatever is it, write that.

She's absurd, and word I utter she types. I don't know what to type, you type. Wait, I got it will you stop stealing my papaya and type? Its also called pawpaw, type pawpaw, I like the sound of it. Shut up, its called - check wordweb. OMG mummy's come with afresh stock of pawpaws, you type, I'll eat. You hog, give them to me and type. Sorry Mathi Bhaiyya, Sudha Anna and Danny and Revs. My sister is a freak. She's even planning to wear orange and red coloured clothes to office. You see her office loves rainbows so she's wearing the colours of the rainbows. Didi, shut up, there is only one rainbow and not multiple rainbows. She even has Violet and Indigo clothes. The blue and green and orange and red. Where is yellow? But she even had yellow clothes. Didi, give the keyboard, give the keyboard ya. You're such a pest. Give me that keyboard this instant. I'll drwon you in a pot of, type na, pot of pawpaws now. Baby spell drown and d-r-o-w-n. Now she'll write that also. Hey bhagwan, kar kalyan. Now listen, type seriously, don't type nonsense and if you don't type sense after this sentence then i'll drown you in a pot of pawpaws.

What was the purpose of this post btw? Didi that question was adressed to you. Erase it if you don't want to see that pot of pawpaws. Come aside, I'll type. Thank you for your services. Now come. Okay, don't come but type sense.

The post was about Chocolate and Nuts and Paneer on special request from Mathi Bhaiyya. But bhaiyya, let's keep that for the next time as I can't think any further after what my typist has done. and my typist keeps telling me to do that compliated C project before the month ends. She's such a big bully in life :(

Love you all!
Pearl

7 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Lol @the typist and pawpaws. And I remember vaguely reading in my science book that rainbows are multiple but unique for each person's view. Can anyone comfirm that?

 
At 9:51 AM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Sudhakar said...

Howstuffworks is giving a better explanation of what I said.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/rainbow2.htm

 
At 11:22 AM, September 26, 2005, Blogger S m i t h a said...

:* :* thank you thank you for heeding to my request >:D< >:D<
she is mad alright! ur typist!
whereas pearl is sweet & sensible & all that jazz.. how is that possible ya?

 
At 7:25 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

All you guys know is to make fun of me :p :p

 
At 9:12 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Pearl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:16 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Pearl said...

Sorry people, my typist typed something stupid, so I had to delete it. She even knows my password. Thank God this is the only password she knows, otherwise gold alone knows what all she would be doing.

Sudha Anna, thanks for the link :-)
Mathi Bhaiyya :* :* >:D< >:D<

 
At 4:22 PM, June 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey everybody knws ur typist is a lil crazy... but u gotta putup with her awright.. coz she s a darling too...
nice blog kiddo.. way to go..

gues me!

:) :*
**lots o hugs**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home